Welcome to our library of publications, where you can find a unique collection of facts-based analysis and insights based on the work of equality bodies. They consist of:
- Policy Papers: Our Perspectives contribute to the European equality agenda by offering expert advice on equality and nondiscrimination policy and legislation, based on the experience of equality bodies.
- Reports: Our discussion papers, reports and factsheets provide a bottom-up and evidence-based approach that identifies and analyses emerging challenges and opportunities in the field of equality and non-discrimination. They facilitate knowledge exchange and sharing of good practices among equality bodies.
- Research Papers: External researchers are commissioned to create new knowledge, based on expert input in response to relevant developments in the equal treatment field and the network’s strategic priorities.
- Handbooks: Practical guidance for equality bodies to develop their knowledge on a given topic and apply it in their day to day work.
- Promotion: Our brochures, annual reports and calendars highlight relevant information about the Network and its members, providing you with a basic understanding of the work of the European Network of Equality Bodies and its members.